About The Journal
Alustath Journal is one of the first Iraqi university journals issued in 1952 from the college of Education Ibn Rushd for Humanities / University of Baghdad.
- It is a refereed and accredited Journal in the scientific promotions of Iraqi university professors and for the consolidation of scientific research.
- The journal Issued quarterly "with four numbers per year.
- The journal relies financially on self-financing by publishing research for a fee.
- The journal has rules and instructions for the publication of research.
- 10.The journal knows the publications and activities through the social networking site Face book: https://www.facebook.com/ostath.magala.
- Availability of the communication and correspondence service with the editor and the director to send the research to be published and answer the queries through the e-mail of the journal: [email protected]
- The journal is registered with in the engine of scientific researcher google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=fr-agUQAAAAJ&hl=en_US.
- Journal of Deposit No. in the Library and Documents House (National Library): Baghdad No. 320 in 1980.
- International standard numbering of the journal : E- ISSN ( Online) : 2518-9 263 P-ISSN 0552- 265X.
- All Research submitted for publication in the journal is subject to the ( Turintin Plagiarism ) program as of 2/5/2017.
- Two indexes were prepared for the Journal The first Index For the years (1952-2004), The second for the years ( Index 2005-2009) and the third for the years (2010-2017) under preparation .
- The journal received a certificate of appreciation from the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research during the academic year 2000-2001 and the academic year 2013-2014.
- The management of the journal seeks to develop and renew continuously and show them a new suit from time to time to keep up with the requirements of the times and to live up to the level of international journals in terms of scientific publishing.
- AL-Ustath Journal is considered to be one of the first Iraqi fully peer-reviewed periodical publication issued in 1952 by College of Education/ Ibn Rushd For Human sciences/ University of Baghdad.
- The Journal strives to deepen and broaden the academic and scientific originality of published research papers and studies via reviewing by high-skillful experts inside and outside Iraq to peer-review these papers scientifically and linguistically.
- The journal publishes quarterly (For issues a year).
- The published issues of the journal can be downloaded via the Journal Website or they can also download in the form of (PDF) through the following sites: http: // alustath. Up baghdad. edu.iq/ index. php/ UJIRCO.
- The Journal presents its issues and activities via social communication website
- Address correspondence to the journal’s Editor-in-chief and editorial Director as appropriate to send papers and reply inquiries through the electronic mail of the journal.
- The journal has the following ISSNs P-ISSN : 0552-265X16. The Journal has prepared two plagiarism detector systems. The first one is designed to detect issues starting from (1952) up to (2004). The second one is designed to detect issues from (2005) up to (2009). The third plagiarism detector system is in progress, which is designed to issues starting from (2010-2017).
- The Editorial Board attempts to develop and renovated the Journal constantly from period to period to update the contemporary requirements to be promoted to the global Periodical Academic Publication Levels.
- The journal has been awarded a certificate of appreciation by ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the academic year (2000-2001) and (2013-2014).
- All submitted papers have been subject to plagiarism detector system by using Plagiarism Turintin As of 2017.
- The Journal has a deposit registration number at the National Library and Archives (Baghdad) No. 320 in 1980
- The Journal has been indexed in Google scholar
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://alustath.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/UJIRCO
- The Journal uses an exclusive license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- (the new electronic site which is based on open Journal system). http: // alustathiq.com/index.php(old electronic site)
- The Journal depends Financially on the self-funded policy through publishing research papers in return of paid fees.
- The Journal has drawn up instructions and guidelines for researchers to be followed for publishing their research papers.
- The Journal is deemed to be peer-reviewed, approved and accredited in academic promotion.
- The journal aims to develop and promote the academic and scientific Thinking Skills through encouraging and publishing papers and theoretical and applied studies that have been written by scholars, thinkers, specialist experts in the scientific institutions as well as Iraqi, Arab and worldwide university teachers in all languages (together with Arabic ). In addition to all fields of specialization including Educational and Psychological Sciences, History, Geography, Arabic,English, Kurdish, and Islamic Sciences.
Aims and Scope
Alustath Journal aims To develop and enrich scientific thought through the promotion and dissemination of research and theoretical and applied studies, which are prepared with the pens and hands of Scientists and Thinkers specialized in scientific institutions and professors of Iraqi, Arab and international universities in all languages besides the Arabic language and in order to serve the humanitarian competencies of the college (educational and psychological sciences, , Arabic, English, Kurdish, Islamic).
The Journal works to deepen the scientific origin of the research and studies published in it by presenting it to professors and experts from inside and outside the country in the field of competence to evaluate them scientifically and linguistically.
Open Access Policy
Alustath Journal is an open access journal, therefore there are no fees required for downloading any publication from the journal website by authors, readers, and institutions.
The journal applies the license of CC BY 4.0 (a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license). For more information please follow the link https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/