Emotional Deprivation and its relation with the Cognitive Failure of the intermediate stage students
The research has objectives that are conducted as the following:
- knowing the level Emotional Deprivation of the intermediate stage students.
- knowing the level of Cognitive Failure of the intermediate stage students
- knowing the relationship between the Emotional Deprivation and Cognitive Failure of the intermediate stage students .
The current research has determined sample of the intermediate stage students for both males and females in the General Directorates in Baghdad for the academic year 2018-2019.
The theoretical frame this research viewed several theories related to the research variables.
The research procedures:
- Adopting Emotional Deprivation scale
(Al-Saadi2016) and Adopting Cognitive Failure scale(AL – Kaby2013) investigatiy their validity and reliability and the way of answeng their items.
- The two mentioned measures were applied at the same time on the of intermediate students. Their number is (160) male and female during the period 20- 26/ 11/ 2018 The researcher analyzed the results statistically The following results have been achieved: Data had been analyzed with help of statistic programs for social sciences in data process (SPSS).
- The results showed that the intermediate stage students do not suffer from the emotional deprivation.
- Results showed that the intermediate stage students do not suffer from Cognitive Failure.
- Results indicated that there had been positive connection relationship for intermediate stage students between Emotional Deprivation and Cognitive Failure. The researcher submitted some recommendations and suggestions .
Copyright © 2018 University of Baghdad